To be an authorized affiliate of Gyanhton Ltd., you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using our service as an affiliate. By subscribing to the Gyanhton Ltd. Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions of affiliation of Gyanhton Ltd.
1. This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between www.gyanhton.com (Gyanhton Ltd.), and Gyanhton Ltd. affiliate program participants.
1.1. Gyanhton Ltd. has the right to change any part of this agreement at any time and it is the affiliates’ responsibility to check these terms and conditions on a regular basis. Continued participation in our Affiliate Program following changes to the terms and conditions will be considered acceptance of the changes.
1.2. Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right to change the commission payment rates, payment dates, payment methods and minimum balances required for payment without notice.
1.3 Cookies used as part of this affiliate program have a 30 day duration. If a potential customer clears their cookies during this period, Gyanhton Ltd. shall not be liable for any commissions that may have been owed to you.
2. The acceptance to and further participation in the affiliate program is at the discretion of Gyanhton Ltd. which reserves the right to cancel any commissions due to terminated or suspended affiliate accounts.
The fact that we automatically approve your participation in our program does not imply that we will not be able to re-evaluate your affiliate account at a later date. We may reject your request in our sole discretion. We may cancel your request if we determine that your site is not suitable for our program, including, but not exclusively, for such reasons that it:
2.1.1. Promotes sexually explicit materials
2.1.2. Promotes violence
2.1.3. Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
2.1.4. Promotes illegal activities
2.1.5. Incorporates any material that infringes or assists others to violate copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
2.1.6. Includes “Gyanhton” or variations or misspellings in its domain name
2.1.7. Is otherwise unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable to us at our sole discretion.
2.1.8. Contains software downloads that potentially allow diversions of commissions from other affiliates in our program.
2.1.9. You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, either explicitly or implicitly, in a manner that resembles the current or previous Gyanhton Ltd. site or design your website in a manner that leads customers to believe that you are Gyanhton Ltd. or any other affiliated company.
2.2. As a member of the Gyanhton Ltd. Affiliate Program, you will have access to an affiliate account dashboard. Here you will be able to view the details of our program, download the HTML code (which provides links to Gyanhton Ltd. website and web pages) and banners. In order for us to be able to accurately track all visits by visitors from your site to ours, you are required to use the HTML code we provide for each banner, text link or other affiliate link that we provide to you.
2.3. Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right, at any time, to review your location and to approve the use of your links and to require that you change the location or use to comply with the instructions provided to you.
2.4. Maintenance and updating of your site will be your responsibility. We may monitor your site as we deem necessary to ensure it is current and to inform you of any changes we believe should improve your performance.
2.5. It is your sole responsibility to follow all intellectual property laws and other laws applicable to your site. You must have express permission to use the copyrighted material, whether it is writing, an image or any other copyrighted work. We will not be liable (and you will be solely responsible) if you use copyrighted material of another person or any other intellectual property in violation of the law or the rights of third parties.
2.6 We have the right to monitor your site at any time to determine whether you follow the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may inform you of any changes we believe should be made to your site, or ensure that your links to our website are appropriate ore inappropriate. If you do not make the changes we deem necessary for your site, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Affiliate Program.
2.7. You must be over 18 to participate in our affiliate program.
2.8. Your account must be registered in your own name and company.
2.9. Affiliates are limited to one account. It is forbidden to allow third parties to operate or to have access to your account.
3. Affiliates are not allowed to enter into revenue sharing agreements with third parties.
4. Affiliates must not promote Gyanhton Ltd. in a misleading or deceptive manner and agree never to make statements about Gyanhton Ltd. that should reasonably be known to be false.
5. Affiliates must not imply or purport to be an employee or representative of Gyanhton Ltd. and may not use any trademarks, logos or other copyrighted material other than those provided by the program.
6. Affiliates with websites must make it clear that their domain, subdomain and web pages are not official representations of Gyanhton Ltd.. Further, social media pages, groups, communities and other social media constructs should not appear to be an official representation of Gyanhton Ltd..
7. Affiliates must be clear and open about their relationship with Gyanhton Ltd. as an affiliate on any platform used to promote our website.
8. Affiliates must ensure that references are intentional and must not use methods designed to mislead the user. User clicks must be intentional and on links leading directly to our site. Techniques such as “cookie dropPing” or “cookie stuffing”, automatic redirects, images posing as embedded videos and similar practices are strictly prohibited.
8.1 Affiliates should not use malware, adware, toolbars, pop-ups, hidden windows, or other illegal or inappropriate tools to promote Gyanhton Ltd.
8.2. Affiliates must not promote Gyanhton Ltd. on a website or platform where gaming content is prohibited. Promotions should not target users under 18 years old.
8.3. Affiliates are not allowed to use their own links to attempt to receive a commission on their own subscription. Subscription should not use the Gyanhton Ltd. affiliate program in a fraudulent manner.
8.4. Affiliates are allowed to run paid search campaigns, but must not bid on the Gyanhton Ltd. name or derivatives.
8.5. Affiliates are permitted to promote other sites or direct competitors while acting as an affiliate of Gyanhton Ltd..
8.6. Affiliates are not allowed to offer cash rewards or similar incentives to users to sign up via affiliate links.
8.7. Affiliates must not attempt to gain additional revenue from users sent via affiliate links such as profit sharing and fees for additional information about Gyanhton Ltd.
8.9. Affiliates are not allowed to reproduce or share content in the Members section or duplicate content on the public sections of the site.
9. Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right to attempt to verify your identity with the information provided by you, by obtaining information from public sources or by any other means deemed necessary to comply with the law on money laundering, money or terrorist financing, or criminal activities.
10. Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right to promote Gyanhton Ltd. Affiliate Program in any way whatsoever. This can include revealing reports on the major affiliate earnings, including usernames and monthly commission system revenue.
10.1. Commissions will be paid when earnings meet the minimum payment threshold of £20.
Commissions are remunerated as follows:
– 10% for our services (whatever the plan).
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out or will be deducted from the affiliate’s account: It all depends on the chosen payment frequency, i.e. whether the commission has already been paid, when the referred customer is refunded.
We will not be held responsible for delays within or outside our control.
10.2. Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right to deduct all fees associated with the payment of the amount to be paid. In the event that you provide us with the wrong PayPal account information, or your PayPal account rejects or does not accept payment, we may not be able to return the funds to the correct address. If we are able to recover the funds, we will charge a 15% fee to return the payment to your updated PayPal account.
10.3. Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right to reduce the revenue sharing or terminate the contract in the event that no new customer is delivered within a period of three months. Affiliates will be notified by email before this happens.
11. Affiliates will indemnify Gyanhton Ltd. on demand and will render harmless for and against any losses, claims, damages, costs, expenses (including, but not limited to, indirect profits and losses, reasonable legal fees) and Gyanhton Ltd. as a result of any breach, by you of any of your obligations or guarantees under this agreement wheter through error or with intention.
11.1. Gyanhton Ltd. will not be responsible for any claim or dispute between affiliates and any user of their website or social media pages.
11.2. Gyanhton Ltd. will not be liable to contractual, tortious or other affiliates (including liability for negligence) for direct or indirect loss of business, income or profits, anticipated savings or unnecessary expenses, corruption or destruction of data or a consequent loss whatsoever.
11.3. Gyanhton Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage that affiliates may suffer as a result of force majeure; electrical failure; commercial or work conflict; act, failure or omission of any government or authority; obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks; or any other act, omission, delay or failure caused by a third party or otherwise beyond our control.