CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT, DATA PROCESSING, API DEVELOPMENT.
Quotations and estimates
– All quotations provided by Gyanhton Ltd are valid for a period of 15 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be requested again.
– All quotations are required to be accepted and returned by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the 15 day period from date of issuance.
– All quoted prices include analysis, development, tests and technical support.
– For big projects, payment plans can be considered.
– The development of the quoted application will start once the first deposit has been received by Gyanhton Ltd.
– Final payment must be done 3 days after the delivery of the application. In the event of delay in payment for more than 3 days the applicant will not be entitled to any Technical Support or Development Support and the product key will be deactivated.
– In the event of delay in payment for more than 15 days, Gyanhton Ltd will cease the release of the quoted application which will then become the property of Gyanhton Ltd As such, and as with other of its properties, Gyanhton Ltd may choose to offer the application on its website for public acquisition and use.
– All quotations provided by Gyanhton Ltd, do not include any source code.
– All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Gyanhton Ltd, solely remains the property of Gyanhton Ltd.
– Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Gyanhton Ltd for the quoted application is not allowed.
– Any improvement requested by the applicant after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. A new quotation for these change will be sent.
– Gyanhton Ltd will not accept responsibility for any change performed by the applicant or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
Completion of work
– All timeframes offered by Gyanhton Ltd to the applicant are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not afford Gyanhton Ltd the luxury of specifying definite timeframes.
– Gyanhton Ltd will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the applicant in the quotation. However, Gyanhton Ltd will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the applicant if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe (note, above, the difficulty in specifying clear timeframes in a development environment).
Cancellations and refund
There will be no refund if Gyanhton Ltd has allocated resources and started work on a cancelled project.
UK VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER (UK VPS)
Indemnity and use of service
In no event Gyanhton Ltd. cannot be held liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from our UK VPS hosting services, content written or financial loss arising out of its use. Gyanhton Ltd. cannot be held responsible for, including but not limited to: downtime for any reason, data loss, breaches or attacks to our network and service, hardware or server failure, maintenance periods, termination of cancelled accounts etc. Although we store daily backup files off the UK server, it is up to you to download backups from your UK VPS desktop.
We make no guarantee that any backups we do make can be fully restored or be useable when restored.
Cancellation of service (Suspension of Accounts)
We reserve the right to cancel any UK VPS account, for any reason deemed reasonable by us – with proper notification as outlined below:
- Repeatedly or consistently violating our Acceptable Usage policy
- Repeated payment failures
Run programs which violate our Acceptable Content policy
- Using our UK VPS as an email server to solicit unwanted emails or spam, or to launch attacks or malicious files.
- Using our UK VPS to cause harm, tamper with, or disrupt service to our server, network, or clients.
- Violations and attempted violations of system & network security.
- Abuse in any way including written or verbal threats and profanity.
When your account has been cancelled by us, it means we no longer provide UK VPS hosting services to you. It also means we have made every attempt to contact you, and those attempts have been ignored or failed.
We may also cancel accounts immediately, which pose a threat to our network or security. These are listed above under Suspension of Accounts (reasons 3 to 6).
Once your account is cancelled, we are under no obligation to provide UK VPS service, store your files or account access.
If you cancel your UK VPS subscription, it is your responsibility to download backup files.
Gyanhton Ltd. can not be held liable for removal of any program or files from a cancelled account – no exceptions.
Our UK VPS does not include the licence(s) of softwares you want to run on our UK VPS. However, you should note that Plans may include certain licenses so that the softwares you run might influence your choice of plan:
For example, some plans from Bettingdev.com include licenses like Profit Simulator, Soccer Supervisor 2 Pro, Malbot Horse Racing, Spikey Soccer, GoodBet Horse Racing and G2M.
These licenses are included as long as you remain a subscriber to the eligible plan.
Payment method, cancellations and payment failed
By subscribing to UK VPS Service (Monthly or Yearly Plan) you agree to become a subscriber for the period at least 1 (one) month for the number of plan you choose.
Your monthly or yearly subscription will start when Gyanhton Ltd. confirms your payment and will continue for a period of the plan purchased. When you purchase a monthly or yearly subscription, auto-renew is automatically selected in your Paypal Account. At the end of the subscription period, you will automatically be signed up and billed for an additional subscription term of 1 month or 1 year at then-current pricing. If you would like to discontinue automatic renewal, you may cancel the service through PayPal prior to the end of your current subscription term. Once your subscription is cancelled, no further recurring payment on your account will be made and then a final confirmation will be sent by e-mail. Once the subscription has been cancelled the access to the UK VPS stops at the end of that current billing cycle.
We do not accept any refunds.
By default auto renewal is turned on as the service starts and it is a client’s responsibility to cancel their reccuring payment with PayPal in case of payment failed. Any payments received because a client has not cancelled their subscription will not be refunded. If for any reason payment is not received by Gyanhton Ltd. on the billing date each month Gyanhton Ltd. reserves the right to restrict services and if the payment remains outstanding after 48 hours after the payment date Gyanhton.com will cancel the service.